Install your Uber Logo sticker
The electroluminescent sticker installation works level is sometimes overlooked.
It is part of a professional method requiring dexterity and a common practice. The water resistance of electroluminescent lamps and electrical insulation is important because devices are potentially exposed to shocks and weather.
Electroluminescent store gives you the following tips:
- Wipe surfaces so that they are dust-free, clean and dry
- Inspect the uber's decal. Locate "peel liner" in the front side
- Fit wiring so that it is invisible along a furrow
- Measure length between the final place of the sticker and wires departure
- Do not cut sticker's contour to avoid any degradation
- Install the electroluminescent uber's sticker by ensuring that it is well positioned
- Alternatively, using a small tape to hold sticker inside to allow you to decide your is the most visible area
- Use a squeegee to sticker the logo or use a windshield pocket if you plan to use some different cars.
Avoid heat gun that does not relax the film electroluminescent vinyl.